Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lets Get Serious

Wow twice in one day, is very good for me. Anyways, I wanted to share a couple of new photos I have taken. Im quite proud of myself, I have been able to sit down and really read and learn my new Canon Rebel. I went to a Relief Society Homemaking night....that's probably not even what it's called anymore oops. But anyways, a lady in our ward spoke about taking pictures. It wasnt a technical lesson, probably the most inspiring thing she said was that she only had three photo albums in her whole house. All three of them were here kids mission pictures. When she captures that moment perfectly on camera it goes to her kids or on the wall. It just made me want to really understand picture taking better.....the real in and outs to try to capture that magic she talked about. Plus my wonderful hubby paid alot of money for my camera that if I dont learn how to use he might not ever forget it. So it will take time and practice but I think I can eventually get some right.

1 comment:

Rayna said...

hey I just found your site! Congrats on the camera! It's all about practice! Some days I feel like I can take great pics and other days I feel like their garbage! Just remember the closer the better, usually! Have fun!