Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day



To our Daddy, we love you so much. Thank you for playing, bathing, feeding, taking us to Kung Fu, reading to us, hugging, holding, listening and just being a awesome Daddy to us.
Kya had a little friend who asked what he gave his Dad for Father's Day. Kya responded " We didnt really give him anything, although we had a big family group hug this morning. Then later Daddy bought each of us our own box of cereal". Oh yes, what Jeremy wouldnt do for his kids. jk So what really happened was that we did have the group hug, then we took Daddy to his favorite restaurant, then we had to go to the grocery store and that is where Daddy let the kids pick out a box of cereal each. Here is a picture of Lucy spending time with daddy (yes doing a craft)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a really cute picture of Lucy and Jeremy, Ang. I'm so sad that you will be going to Japan. I wish I could come and see you before you leave.

Angela said...

Hey dont worry about Japan too much, we arent sure where we are going. We could still be going to Hawaii. But I know how you love to travel, Japan is beautiful too, so I hear. I will let you know as soon as I find out. It wont be for awhile.

Unknown said...

Yeah, but if you go to Japan and I come and visit you, I'll look like a big ol' redheaded white girl freak there. I really need to go and visit Ireland so I can finally blend in somewhere. Well, I still hope it's Hawaii.