Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Well we have Orders

Well Jeremy came home from work today and annouced that we have received orders to Hawaii. This is somewhat of a relief to us, only because we thought it would be Japan. Since we have lived there before I feel pretty relaxed about things. It will still be a little crazy with all the changes, although exciting at the same time. I think the kids are excited about it as well. Although Lucy just isnt looking forward to being hot! Me neither, although at least we will beable to swim in the water and not freeze like in Monterey. Oh, and I do expect company now that we will only be in the middle of the ocean rather then on the other side of the world. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh YEA!!!!! I am so happy for you and about this!! Are you going to Oahu? When do you have to go? Amy, Julie and I will totally have to come and visit you now out there. Think of the fun we would have!

Amy Collins said...

Yippeeee!! I really didn't believe you at first when you called yesterday. I'm sorry Jeremy didn't really get what he had in mind, but I think this will be nice for all of you and the kids. I'll start saving my pennies now and maybe we can come during Christmas break ;)

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Congratulations! I can only dream of going to Hawaii! Someday, maybe...
So, if you ever start feeling like you're "stuck on the rock" -remember there are people like me who would love to be in your "sandals" for a bit.

Good luck with your move and all you have to do to get ready to go!