Monday, June 16, 2008

Kung-Fu Mama



Oh and speaking of Kung Fu from a previous posting, apparently no-one including myself realized I had a little martial art strength. Today I was cooking in the kitchen and a bottle of sauce fell out of the cubbard and I went to catch it before it smashed and broke all over. But what happened was that my arm actually got caught between a coke glass cup and the bottle of sauce. I saw glass and thought the sauce broke and my efforts were a failure. Then I looked a little closer and the glass was from the coke cup, which was broken by the bone in my arm. So yes I broke the glass with the back side of my forearm. Pretty crazy! Just call me PO....

3 comments:

Amy Collins said...

Wow...I'm going to be careful around you next time.

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Hey! Love the new background and all the new things you've done here! You and Amy are making me look bad!

Angela said...

Well, I my blog was so boring I wanted to spice it up a little. And really it's sights like yours that inspire me. Now I just need to be a better about writing!