Friday, March 13, 2009

Not up to much!


Well I just wanted to post something, even though it's not profound. I'm looking forward to April....we are getting a new cousin and maybe even having visitors come to Hawaii. I told the kids by the way so neither sister can let me down! Anyways the kids are growing up so fast right now, even physically (they are so much taller then a few months ago). I love this picture I took the other night. ;)I never did get a good picture of skipper on here, so there you go. Cute little guy is now potty trained. We accidently left him out the other day for almost three hours. He minded his house rules. We love him!

Jeremy is doing the man and his car thing....he has been painting pieces of plastic inside to match the outside. It looks really nice, he is very good with details. I think he could do it as a side business. Seriously though I'm impressed with his steady hand and determination. I don't get anything out of saying that in my blog, since he doesn't read my blog HA HA LOL! He didn't take any pictures yet of all the pieces back in the car, Im sure he will later on.


Yesterday I cleaned straight for 8 hours and made a whopping $105 dollars. But the nice thing is I can now buy one of my kids a bike and I was able to watch the beautiful ocean while I cleaned, oh and by the time I got home the kids were tucked away in bed and Jeremy killed a 4inch long centipede (that just made me happy because for once I didn't have to kill the nasty huge creatures.)I love you all my friends and wonderful family

4 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Wow, Kya looks so much Like Jeremy with his hair cut! It is so cute on him. I Really need to get my kids hair cut this next week. I was thinking about letting it grow out a bit but it is driving me nuts, lol. I am glad things worked out yesterday. Sorry I was not able to help, it sounds like Jeremy got home in time. Way to go on your extra $$ so who is getting the new bike?

Amy Collins said...

Man, if I let you down I will be disappointed too. You will need to come visit soon....I don't know how long we will be around this area. Tell Jeremy his stuff looks great! love you guys!

Rayna said...

Hey you should come sign up for my pay it forward! Since I beat you on Amy's!

carol parker said...

I can't believe on how Kya has grown, it seems like he changes everytime I see a picture of him Lucy is so cute!!! I miss all of you very much. Hope you both are having fun on spring break Love mema and pepa