Monday, July 6, 2009

It Could Be a Sin


I was just thinking that it would almost be a sin if I didn't blog about the 4th of July. I really like the 4th and always have. Today was a good day we went to Kolina Lagoon Beach to soak up the sun and play in the water. We decided this time to try out the snorkling there, and we found it to be fun. It's not completely filled with fish like other places. Although we did get to swim with a few. Then we came home to have a little Bar-be-que with our dear friend Briana and her kids. Im so glad she came over, it made the day that much better for me. We did decide to do some sparklers.....I know we are the rebels.


Then after roasting marshmellows we walked to the pier by our house and watched the Pearl Harbor Fire Work Show. The best part of the day was NO CROWDS. Perhaps the worst part of the day...our house still smells like camp fire smoke from the grill, we learned next time we need to move the grill away from the patio door.

3 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Thanks again for having us over too. it was by far the highlight of our day too!!! I love that picture of Liam and Jeremy, He is such a stinker (Liam, not Jeremy) oh and thanks for posting the beautiful shot of me!!! Do I really look like that, yikes!

Amy Collins said...

Looks like fun! I wish I was there to celebrate with you guys.

Kristi said...

Hey Ang, I LOVE the new picture! Such a cute family! Glad you enjoyed the holiday!