Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's never easy to say goodbye!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5353772348460696674" />
So when we first arrived to the island we went to the Humane Society and adopted a kitty. We thought at the time whe was full grown....she was so petite and seemed really sweet. Unfortunately tonight we had to take her back to the Humane Society. Ruby was a complicated cat that didn't like anyone but Jeremy. She slept all day and at night decided that was when it was time to demand attention. When Jeremy would get up at the crack of dawn to go to work....all you could hear was Ruby meowing like crazy. There was nothing I could do, she would just bite me. She played with Skipper sometimes, but really didn't care much for Collai. Tonight it's quiet and I find myself not missing Ruby, I really didn't know her. I know she will be adopted soon......as annoying as she was she did have those twilight gold eyes!

1 comment:

Briana Ward said...

Oh, I am sorry it was not working with Ruby but I am sure she will find a good home :)

My dad is gone now so if you need anything please let me know. Talk to you later!