Saturday, December 26, 2009



I can't really put into words what it meant to see my little boy be baptized today. Of course I was so happy....although I felt much more then that. I shed my tears not while I watched my sweet husband do the honors, although it was while I listened to the music being song by the members who came. It reminded me so much of the spirit I felt many many years ago when Amy and I took the plunge. That day set the stage for so many wonderful opportunites for my life. I can only think of the same possibilities that will come Kya's way if he stays on his path and continues to follow the Savior.
We had so much support from our ward family.....I wasn't that surprised knowing how sweet our ward is. Kya received many aloha leis filled with candy, money and flowers. I think he was surprised to receive so many gifts. I didn't think it was nessesary but still really sweet to say the least.

2 comments:

carol parker said...

I am so very pround of Kya having been baptized yesterday. These pictures are priceless. I love all those leis he got very beautiful. Even though I could'nt be there I thought about him in my heart.

Unknown said...

Isn't it just so special to see your son get baptized and to have his dad do it? Congratulations to Kya! Ang, you look fabulous too! You are just so beautiful in those pictures.