Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time to Kill

Well I'm laying here in bed really, really tired, although I have 27 minutes left on an auction that I have to stay up for. So I then I thought well this is a perfect time to blog.....
This month has been too too busy at times. I still feel like there is not enough time to get all that I need and want to have done. The Christmas party was a fun project. So many members were so thankful and really appreciated the feeling that was created by all the decor! A few members of the ward showed up at the door tonight with their ukulele and sang Christmas Carols. It didn't take long for tears to fall from my face. Anyhow here are some photos from that night.


I will put more pictures later.....Im way too tired right now

2 comments:

Sybrina said...

WOW! That is amazing! I knew it would be ;)

Amy Collins said...

That is awesome looking, I can't believe you guys did all that work, I hope they can keep some of it? Wish I was there to help with everything.