Friday, December 25, 2009

A Quiet but Sweet Christmas 2009

It was a good morning. On Christmas Eve I wondered how it was going to be, I wasnt in the best mood. Christmas Eve has always been a special night if not the best part of Christmas for Jeremy and I as a family. So him having to be at work everynight effected my attitude. I tried to turn things around, the kids and I went and saw Chipmunks Christmas Eve night. They loved it, and actually went to be bed for me really well.




Jeremy was a trooper, he woke up after only sleeping for an hour and half and did the present thing in the morning. The children were so happy with their gifts, that makes mommy happy. So we send our love to those back home........we miss you all. Sounds like Jeremy and I will be here longer in Hawaii then we were hoping, so maybe some of you can have a Melekaliki Maka with us!

1 comment:

Amy Collins said...

We missed you guys a lot. I was am so upset that you guys have to stay there longer than you were hoping. I know it will be hard, especially during the holidays. We will make the best of the situation though and try to save our pennies to come and visit! Love you guys! Merry Christmas.