Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just a Little Note







Well I have no real reason to blog other then number Im completely laid up because of my pain in my lower back area, and two I have a puppy that I know quite a few people want to see. Jeremy bought me a really nice camera and I keep hoping that I have some crazy unknown talent. I just want to turn it on and take wonderful pictures like my sister can do. Although I went out in the yard the other night and I think the only really nice picture I took was of the teather ball. Then Lucy was so kind to model her new dress I just made for her for Valentines Day. It was a long time coming for her to get a new dress that actually fit nicely!
Ok then there is our little Panda.....because that is what I think he looks like. We even call him "Po" (kung fu panda). Enjoy the pictures he is three weeks old now.

2 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Oh!!! We miss you guys, Lucy's dress is adorable and I don't think I have seen a cuter puppy! You are tight he really looks like a panda lol.

Amy Collins said...

Well I am glad that you are laid up because it is fun to see you posting on here finally. Lucy looks cute in her dress! (Good lighting ;) Po is so adorable too....do you think Jeremy would let me have him. j/k