Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our whole family decided to participate in the Give a Day, Get a Day from Disney. Its always nice to have an opportunity to teach our children the importance of giving service and in this case have a wonderful reward. We decided to do eight hours at our SPCA. At first it sounded dreadful because I had the fear our children wouldn't make it through the day. Although they pulled through and really jumped in and did what was expected of them. We had a fun time and really bonded together as we served. The kids don't believe that we are really going to Disneyland.....but Jeremy and I promise that we will get them there. I know that when they do, they will remember all the hard work they did to get there! Working at the shelter is always very touching, its hard to see so many animals that need homes. I hope each of us can remember giving just a little bit of our time to these critters really does make a difference in their lives too. Enjoy the slide show!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: SPCA
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photo slideshow

1 comment:

Amy Collins said...

Wow, you guys sure earned your tickets!! I feel like I should do more now. I hope you can make it to Disneyland soon too, that will be a great reward. I loved all the pictures, so glad you took so many. BTW I like your hair, Kya sort of looked like John Mayer with that hair (but much cuter of course).