Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Sweet Day


Happy Valentines Day to everyone reading this. It was a nice day for us as a family. I often think about the things in our life that define who we are. For me its my religious beliefs and my eternal companion. Im not saying that I have no other influences that have helped define who Iam....because trust me there are many. It's just I look at my husband and I can't help but think where the heck I would be if it wasn't with him in a wonderful marriage. Ten years ago our whirlwind love story blossomed, as he proposed to me in my bedroom which was then our second date (techinally). Six weeks later he flew back to California for our third date.....which found us in the Oakland Temple being sealed together forever. Im grateful for his courage and all the faith he had to follow his heart. He doesn't read my blog but that is okay because I make it a point to kiss him and tell him I love him everyday.
Tonight Jeremy amazed the kids with his crazy fire starting skills. Im not kidding, Kya really thought his dad ruled the fire world. Anyways it was warm, smelled good, and the marshmellows were roasted.

Oh and a cute picture of Skipper to top off the blog for today.

1 comment:

Amy Collins said...

That is a sweet picture of Mister Skipper...hard to believe that little guy is a daddy now haha. Miss you guys tons XOXO.