Monday, July 7, 2008

A Fool's Trip For The Fourth of July

Ok, so why am I calling it that. It's because I tried to plan a vacation to Lake Tahoe in hopes to see one of the best Fire works show west of the Mississippi. But I think it flopped, next time I will leave the planning to the travel agent. I know it's difficult to plan a trip to a place you have not been too before (or at least alone) but I really wanted to try. Despite all the crazy obstacles that seemed to cross our paths we did make some fun memories of our own. Jeremy's grandma joined us and really seemed to be a trooper, she never complained and just enjoyed being with us. We love her so much and are glad she came with us. We stayed in a nice condo in Incline Village, and really despite the people stomping upstairs it was comfortable. The kids loved it and probably wished we could have spent more time in it. I love this holiday, and no matter what happens I always catch me tearing up during the fireworks. I can't put it into words why I do, I just do.

2 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

I liked that song so much- I had to add it to my project play list. Cute slide show!

Amy Collins said...

You did a great job planning your trip!! I like the slide show and the song. I miss the kids already.