Saturday, July 19, 2008

My kids are growing so fast

This past week I decided to go and see everyone up north. Of course I missed Stacey and the girls, although we did see Mema and Amy's family. While we were in Yuba City Amy's friend Lindsey was so nice to take some pictures of Kya and Lucy for me. She does such a great job, I have always loved the photos she has taken of the Collins Clan. I wish I could discribe the atmosphere upon which these pictures were taken, then her talent of photography would be worth a million dollars. Another words she does a great job. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Ange,

Those are absolutely beautiful! What a treasure! And, the one with you -incredible!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are too cute and are so good! They look like little advertisements for Gap ads. You look pretty fantastic too!

Angela said...

thanks guys........i owe it to Lindsay. I wasnt planning on being in the picture, although Amy has a shot on her camera with all the kids. The only way it would have worked was if we were in it too..
Once that picture was taken then i stayed with my rugrats for a shot.