Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting ready for the Puppies step one

I just thought I would blog this very important mile stone for Collai..... She is pregnant and should be having puppies in the next couple of weeks. As most of you know we are moving in about 4 weeks, so this is just great timing. Although I feel everything happens for a reason. I think it will be really neat for the whole family to have a part with this puppy experience. Koda and Collai will not be leaving to Hawaii at the same time as us because we cannot see putting them in Quarintine for 3 months...not to mention it cost over 2 thousand dollars. So our wonderful family is making a joint sacrifice and take care of not only Koda and Collai but her puppies as well. So absolutely wonderful. Anyways, I wont write to much about this. But her are some pictures of her in her welping box (she seems to like it) Lucy gave her one of her pillows and blanket (shes very nuturing). I took a picture of her belly....she looks really huge in the picture.

1 comment:

Amy Collins said...

Oh little Collai...the kids are so excited about a puppy coming. I just hope and pray she can handle having them naturally. Do you have an extra dog crate??