Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last week of summer break

Well I can't believe it's the last week before school starts. I have so many thoughts and feelings in my head it's crazy. Im excited for the kids to go back to school, I will miss them a little. Although my days will be filled with packing and getting ready to move once again. My own blog page makes my choke up with emotion. I have loved my life the last couple years being so close to my family and making new beautiful memories. Hawaii is a nice place to get to live for a time, but it cannot completely fill the whole in my heart that comes after I leave the mainland. That is why I hope everyone will come to visit us!
Anyways, everyday is filled with something new that sometimes seems to want to try and bring me down. But I try not to let it. Example.....my left hip is out, I lost my wedding ring, yesterday Lucy scared the day lights out of me choking on a piece of hard candy, Kya is experiencing alot of anxiety right now and completely exhausts me with his energy. This is making it very diffucult to get things done, taking him any where is almost impossible. Yesterday I had to go to DMV (that alone sounds yucky) but I Kya couldn't handle being there at all. I waited about a half hour with my number but then I was forced to leave. I just hope school is a different experience for him....(but I would be lieing if I said I wasnt worried about it)
On a lighter note, I still wake up everyday and start fresh. Dwelling on yesterday does me no good. Im trying to embrace all the good here in Monterey before we leave. Well I vented I feel better, now i must get ready for today!
love you all

2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

I wish I was right around the corner so you could just get a little relief and run some errands without the kids. I can't even began to express how much I am going to miss you guys. I know the kids and Bryan will, but I think I carry most of that sadness around here with everything. I'm so glad we have had so many memories, the kids will always cherish them. I don't know why this sounds like goodbye, it's not, you just made me emotional, so really it's your fault!!! Love ya..hope the ring pops up.

Angela said...

I know I was in a weepy mood....but everything happens so fast, if I dont get my thoughts down it will hit all at once. I think that might be bad. Oh and the ring I dont know what to do about that. I wonder sometimes if I was just never meant to have it. I have lost the diamond twice, the wedding band and now that whole ring. I still have the most important ring which is the one that Jeremy gave to me when he proposed so I wear that one. At least the kids dont have to fear for their life when I wear it....it's very sharp and leathal