Sunday, September 28, 2008

Some Fun at Kaneohe Bay




Well here is my first official slide show in Hawaii. There is a picture of our new house too, plus the car we are trying to buy still. Today we went to the Marine Base with some people Jeremy knew from Monterey. It was fun, I would have to say the the waves were a little bigger then what I like (although Im a ocean wimp). Jeremy was loving it, he was catching some great waves that were big and carried him for a long time. Lucy actually played in the waves for the first time, she loved it and it was fun to watch. I love watching the kids just laugh and play in the water. Kya actually will lay down and let the waves throw him all around. We were all such sandy messes when we left there to go home but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures! I love the one of Kya and Lucy holding hands by the water. I hope that you are doing okay. Give me a call sometime! Love ya'!

Amy Collins said...

Looks like fun. What camera are you using now? I miss the kids, Lucy looks like she got taller.