Monday, September 29, 2008

Do you ever feel like your dreaming?

I have very much felt like I have been dreaming since we arrived in Hawaii. Im not exactly sure why or what it is that makes me feel like this. I like it here, Im not sad that Im here although I do miss everyone and the thought that I can't just get in the car and drive to visit anyone is hard for me. So it's been a month.. that we arrived here on the island. Slowly but surely we are trying to rebuild our daily routine. It will really help when we get our furniture and other personnal belongings this Friday. I was so happy today when we pick up our van from the ship yard, it was like seeing an old friend. It felt good driving it and being able to put on High school musical for Lucy. I think I might have woke up from a dream for a minute.
Then all I remember next is Jeremy sayng " I can't believe that just happened!",
I looked in the rear veiw mirror and said "Oh my gosh did we just get hit?" Jeremy said "UH Yeah". All I saw was the broken glass. I was driving on the hignway in the commute traffic and at the time of impact I was pretty much stopped. I think I suffered a pretty good case of wip flash.....judging by the conversation. Luckily besides high blood pressure and a little pain in our necks we are all fine. Maybe the next time I wake up from my dream it wont be so dramatic.


The man that hit us was in his work truck, I feel bad for him he probably will loose his job. With the way the economy is, I can't imagine what he is going through tonight.

2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

OUCH!!! I'm just glad that you are ok!!! That is so scary.

Rayna said...

hey Ang sorry to hear about your van, that's horrible! At least Hawaii can make up for it! Love the slideshow.
Thanks for your comments also!