Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wow this was a long day for me

The only reason it was really a long day was because I didn't have anything to do. We still dont have our belongings with us, which really makes it difficult to keep yourself busy. Yesterday I did what chores I could find to do....laundry, dishes, a little vacuming, bathrooms. So that left pretty much nothing for me to do today. Needless to say I was excited to go to the bus stop at 2:10pm to get the kids. Although I see the bus coming and then my phone rings, and the school calls to tell me that Lucy has missed the bus again. Sure enough the bus pulls up and I see Kya in there mouthing the words " Mommy the bus left without Lucy again ". He is such an observant brother. It turns out that the sister of Lucy's bus buddy was late picking them up from the class room.
I have know attempted to talk to Kya and see if he can take the responsibility of picking up Lucy and going to the bus together. We will be experimenting with this tomorrow. I dont understand why Lucy can't say something like .........hey teacher I know where the bus is can I go. She can be quite perplexing child.

1 comment:

Amy Collins said...

Poor Lucy, she must be pretty bummed out to find out she missed the bus. I still don't understand why they can't find someone at the school to help them get on the bus. That is just lazy to me, they are so young. Maybe there is a job there for you ;)