Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas..now on to the next thing

Well December can be quite an adventure for us, only because both kids have their birthdays way to close to Christmas. Kya had a nice birthday the day I came home from California with Collai. I made him a Chocolate Cherry Coke cake, he ate the cherry off the top and made a wish since mommy forgot the candle. It was a nice intimate night, just how we like it. Since then we have been enjoying our guests too. Jeremy's sister Keri and her boyfriend Jeff. They are really Hawaiian enthusiast's and love just being in the nice weather, relaxing on the beach, and scuba diving. The kids are enjoying not going to school and they are just wanting to play at home all day long. We also found out first centipede.........digusting little creatures and after we admired it's grossness we killed it with raid so it wouldn't bite anyone. Because I have had that experience before and it hurt.
Then we had Christmas morning...........it seemed a little chaotic but the kids were very excited to open presents. Later Jeremy went to the beach with his sister and boyfriend. I stayed home so the kids could play with toys and friends. I also took the Christmas stuff down pretty much because I had nothing else to do for three + hours. Besides we have to get ready for my baby turning five tomorrow. Yikes!
Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: