Thursday, January 1, 2009

Now this is a good way to start the New Year!


Collai and Ruby are sleeping next to each other on the couch at their own will.
too cute. I hope everyone had a safe new year. We couldn't be any safer then our own beds. The fireworks were constant here in Hawaii.....I mean constant. Not that I mind, it doesn't bother me at all that people celebrate. Jeremy, Kya and I have all been battling colds so we cut the night short....well 11:00pm. It was quiet in Hawaii today, we did some errands and there was no one out. I forgot to mention my baby turning five on Saturday. I didn't have anything planned (surprise) but my cute daughter took it upon herself to plan a party for 3 o'clock that day. How could I say no, I made a not so good cheesecake (per her request), wrapped that gifts added a couple of friends wola! a party is born. She loved it.

5 comments:

kelseysmith232 said...

aww, that's cute! love your background design. :)

Briana Ward said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!! Cute Pictures. We want to have you guys over for dinner next week, how is monday?

Angela said...

Monday sounds good, let me know what I can bring oh and what time. have a good night

Amy Collins said...

Happy birthday Lucy....it seems like yesterday I was speeding down the freeway at 55mph with Jeremy in the VW van. (I think that was as fast as it could go) Just trying to make it to the hospital to see her born...good times...good thing there was a wind to help push us along. Nice job on the pary!

Angela said...

I will let you tell her that story someday, she loves to listen to those type of stories.