Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lets Go Ride A Bike


I have been meaning to get on here for a couple of days....but time just isn't always there. Jeremy made a deal with Kya that he cannot play the WII until he has at least practiced riding his bike without training wheels everyday. Well I have excited news.....he did it. Today Sunday January 25,2009 the training wheels were off and he rode his bike. I was so excited for him, I cannot really explain what it meant to Jeremy and I to see him pedaling a bike especially with no training wheels. I did take some pictures of the other day when my wonderful husband helped the kids begin the independent journey of bike riding. It was a eventful weekend between garage sale, neighborhood gossip, bike riding oh and hurting my back at the grocery store. Im tired tonight....so I will have to write more later about the some of these events.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you made the move to Hawaii. Hope that Jeremy can find some time to exchange a few e-mails.

~Ray

Briana Ward said...

Yea!!!! I am so glad he is doing it, that is so exciting!!!

Amy Collins said...

Wow!!! Ok how did you not tell me that this morning when we were talking...that is awesome. Kelci is going to be so upset, but maybe she will try harder now! I'm so proud of him, I know that must have made him feel so good inside. Tell Lucy I love her outfit, she is so stylish!! Miss you guys a lot!!