Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not Really, Just Like The Beat

I love this song, I thought it would be perfect to play while I introduced my new ride. Those that know us well can understand why we are so excited. It's an immaculate 1987 Astro Van............here are some pictures. We used the insurance money from the other van that was totaled to buy it. It is in such nice shape, there are a few quirks about it, really to be expected with it's age. Although it can fit 8 people rather comfortabley and it has AC, oh and only 40,000 miles on it. That would explain the condition...........no one hardly used it.

4 comments:

Briana Ward said...

Hi,
We are going to go and see the movie. You guys should come too. Elijah is going to babysit for us but the Moikeha's live right up the street and their daughters Pua and Kaili are great! Call me if you need their number. p.s. Lorenzo is feeling better today (yea!) and his rash is almost gone, how about dinner tomorrow?

Rayna said...

hey I use to have one of those. It's my favorite kind of van! You lucky! I'd take that any day over my so-called mini van that has no room anywhere!

carol parker said...

That is a very nice looking van. It is an great condition inside and out. Good price and great miles. love MOM

Amy Collins said...

I think you should put spinners on that baby he he.