Thursday, April 30, 2009

ARGHHHHH!



Okay that is me screaming because Im no good with electronics. Since my family left the island Wednesday I have been working on a slide show of photos they could enjoy. I guess I have sort of been holding off writing about their visit until I could get the slide show together. I won't give up......time is not on my side. I already miss everyone, it's always weird to go from a full house to a empty one. I was so shocked to have Mom come along with Stacey and the girls. I talked more in those six days then I have the six months I have lived here. That I think is why my tongue is scraped up and sore. It's getting much better now that I don't really have anyone to talk as much. We saw, laughed, swam, ate and just enjoyed each other altogether. Thank you so much for coming...........hopefully we can get the rest the family out here too.

1 comment:

carol parker said...

We all had a wonderful time with all of you. If it wasn't for you and Jeremy, we would have not experienced all the wonderful sights. On the way to the airport, Lucy was sitting next to me coloring a picture for me, and she asked, Mema can I go home with you? Then Kya asked also asked, CamI go to? I most definetly will be back!!! love MOM