Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Beautiful Night!

So tonight Jeremy and I went on a wonderful sunset cruise for our 9th anniversary. We were worried about what actual sunset we would see because of all the cloud cover there was that day. We shared a dinner table with another couple celebrating their 1st anniversary....so that made us feel good or more like old justkidding:)
After dinner Jeremy and I went to the top of the ship and we saw a whale. Not just once but quite a few times. We weren't so lucky with getting a picture of the whale....although we did see the tail twice and Jeremy saw the nose. We received such a beautiful sunset as well....and Jeremy even got on the dance floor with me. Overall night I give it a 9 out of 10. A 9 because when we got home the babysitter we had wanted to hang around and talk forgetting that Jeremy and I might just want to be alone on our anniversary. It's ok though, won't be the last night together. Oh I was a little disoriented on the boat and at one point while I was walking I ran right into the ship singer's microphone. That was embarrassing, but a very Angela thing to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so amazing! What a wonderful way to spend your anniversary. I'm so jealous! Congratulations on 9 years! Oh, and you running into the microphone - classic. I can just picture you doing that! It made me laugh.

CoffeeGrind said...

Ran into the mic, thats awesome! I am fortunate in the fact that I don't get motion sickness, however I have seen people who do and it doesn't look fun. But it does sound like it was a good evening. And cruising the Pacific at sunset is never a bad thing.

Sorry 'bout your luck with the clueless babysitter.