Friday, October 3, 2008

Everything but the Dogs

Today is the day that we received the rest of our household goods. I think because I have not completely accepted the fact that this is now home.....I didn't have a whole lot of excitement. I was use to living with the basics and rotating through the same five shirts. Then Bamm all of a sudden I have a house full of stuff. Now some of it is important to me, although most of it just sits around and collects dust. Ok enough about that, highlights of today was that really nothing was broken just a few minor things. The other thing was the hamburger that i found in one of Lucy's toy boxes.....yuck. We really miss the dogs....it's interesting to unpack and find their hair on things or toys they love. I can't wait to have them join us here. I'm so thankful Amy and Bryan are taking such amazing care of them for us. We owe you guys!
Alright it was a long day time to hit the hay!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you finally got all of your stuff to you. I know what you mean about stuff that just sits around and collects dust; I hate that stuff but seem to have a hard time throwing it away.

I'm also glad that no one was hurt too bad in the car accident; what a way to start off your move to Hawaii. I hope your neck doesn't bother you too much. =)

Amy Collins said...

Glad that you finally have all your things...now maybe you will feel like you are home. I know your doggies miss you guy too.

Brant and Amanda said...

I could never be away from my dog. You guys are strong. Though I wouldn't want to put him through what it takes to get them into Hawaii.