Friday, October 31, 2008

The First Official Trip Back Home


Well I wasnt sure how long I would wait till we ventured back to California for a visit. Although we went to the AMC terminal and actually was able to get a flight on a medivac military plane. It was actually a great trip on the plane we had a lot of things to watch, as the crew was doing training routines. Even a crash landing event. The kids thought it was pretty cool, and I think they even liked the ear plugs....well I know Lucy did. Kya insisted that it wasn't loud and he didn't need them.
We went to Auntie Amy's house to discover that Collai was in heat and Koda could care less that we were there, she was all he wanted. We could'nt allow anything to happen between them, so we ended up boarding Koda (poor guy). But other then that event, it was so fun to be with all of them in Yuba City again. It was beautiful weather....very crisp fall air that felt so good on my skin. All the trees were changing as well. We were trying to make a choice between taking the kids to HSM three or the pumpkin patch. I'm afraid I was a bit selfish because I really wanted to go to the patch. It was wonderful and the kids loved being together so much. I would have to also add that staying at Amy's house is exhausting.....I don't know how she takes care of kids all day and be pregnant. I included a picture in the slide show where all the kids were finially sitting down at the same time (thanks to tinkerbell).
I had some unexpected difficulities with flying back home. I really did want to spend Halloween in Hawaii with Jeremy. So mom was so nice to help us do that. We went to Fairfield and were able to visit Auntie Stacey, Kieanna, and Jenae. They have a nice new home and Kya and Lucy had a blast with their cousins. They also thought it was cool to sleep in Mema's living room.
We made it back home and were able to go to our church and enjoy a Trunk or Treat. Although we didn't use our trunks do to rain. Jeremy wore my favorite custume on him, which is a snow beanie with hair attached. It fooled alot of people in the ward. Some even thought he was my brother ( like kind of grossed me out ). The missionaries looked pretty excited too, until they found out it was actually Jeremy. They had some really fun games for the kids, Lucy was a belly dancer and Kya was Indiana Jones. Check out some of the treats I found in their candy bags, only in Hawaii.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look like some fun pictures, Ang. Those treats they got are pretty funny. You sure they weren't tricks!?! I'm glad that you were able to get to go back for a visit.

Amy Collins said...

Thanks for coming out, it was a lot of fun to have you guys here. Makes me miss you more, but I will get over that right?? Anytime you want to come back go for it.