Friday, November 21, 2008

I thought it was a great movie

Well today a friend of ours ask me to go see Twilight with her. I knew nothing about this movie, just that it really had a bunch of hype everywhere...TV, radio etc. But I have to say it was really well done and very intriguing. I wish Jeremy could have seen it too because he would have really liked it. It was a great love story and Iam completely hooked, now whether or not I actually read the books is one thing. I can't remember the last time I read a book (other then maybe the Book of Mormon). But I'm definitely going to see the next movie. So go see it everyone...it was good. Now I can't wait till "Australia" comes out next week.

1 comment:

Rayna said...

yeah, I liked it too! I even bought the books. I've been reading every chance I get. It's a good read! I told my Hubby we need to go see it on a date now!