Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well Wishes From Grassy



I had to show everyone this cute moment in our house. Of course we see Geckos running around alot here. Although they usually are so fast there is no way anyone can catch them. But apparently the little tiny ones don't move as fast. Kya was able to grab it easily, then Lucy had a turn and named it "Grassy". They wanted to keep it, although I just couldn't do that he was so cute so we let him go in the backyard.
The pictures aren't the best but you can still see the little guy.
I suppose we might have a special place for geckos in our hearts. Mine and Lucy's middle name "Cecile" means lizard.

2 comments:

Amy Collins said...

He is cute, I will have to show the girls when they get home. Maybe that explains that weird thing you and Lucy do with your tongues...;) j/k

Sybrina said...

Wow! How cool! I had no idea Hawaii is like that. I've never been there.