Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why can't they always be this sweet!


I love my children, but man sometimes they really wear me out. I don't understand....it's not like there are ten of them. Anyways, on Sunday night we like to walk down to the waters edge by our house and enjoy the peacefulness. I was able to take some fun picture of the kids too.

We also found some clue treasures that washed up on the beach....of course unfortunately none of it was going to make us rich. But Kya was excited to find a coconut and a few other really neat shells that we didn't see while we were in Monterey.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some fantastic pictures, Ang! I miss the beach so much; you are lucky to have to so close by. I always feel peace there too.

Anonymous said...

Angela,
I LOVE the sepia tone of your pictures-they're amazing! Your kids are so cute, too. Thanks for sharing.

Amy Collins said...

I want those pictures, which camera did you use and who are those adorable kids you borrowed j/k. You wrote some clue items washed up, did you mean cool items? I wish we could find another ticket, that makes me so mad.