Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catch Up Time

........



Ok no slide show.....although I wanted to post some things that we have been up to over here in Hawaii. First, Kya and Lucy painting together. I love to listen to their conversations when they are working on something. I only wish Kya could be more creative.....he totally copied Lucy.....probably to show her that he could do a better job (unfortunately he would do that)

When any of you ever come to visit you can meet cute little creatures like this one. Oh and I'm not talking just about Lucy.....look closely you will see the humongous moth on the box in the garage




We finally got to go out to the Ko'Olina Lagoons. It was beautiful.......we got there kind of late in the afternoon so there was a little more wind and less heat then we would have liked. But it was relaxing, Lucy could not go in the water because she had too many scraps on her legs and the salt was making them sting. Then she was playing in the sand and my chair blew over and hit her in the head. Her and I always joke, that if there was an accident and Lucy was around it was bound to find her. I asked the kids each to tell me three things about the beach that they loved. They actually had many more then three things which made me happy that they loved to be at the water as much as we do. The water at this resort is so clear....really nice.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're making me jealous with all those beach pictures!

Briana Ward said...

Poor Lucy, accidents do seem to find her :( I am glad you guys had fun! Ko'olina is beautiful, it is one of our favorite spots too.