Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I thought it was about time to put together some pictures from the last little while. I really do love my family and friends that I have been given. Not only the ones that live under the same roof or in the same vicinity as me but the ones afar as well. I miss everyone, sometimes it's difficult when you want to share milestones especially from the children yet the one's you love most aren't close enough to be with you. I think that is why I love to blog every now and then. It's such a good time to catch up.......for some reason I don't talk to everyone as often as we use too. I think it's just busyness that stops that from happening. So this is me sharing and catching up with everyone!
My wonderful husband has started a fun tradition I like to call it. He takes the children every couple of months to the zoo to do volunteer work. After they are done with their service they get to enjoy the zoo. This month they picked up garbage that was on the outside of the zoo perimeter. They really loved going and are starting to understand the difference their actions can make.
I have been thinking alot about my children lately. I love them tremdously even though I can't always figure out what planet they are on. They make me laugh and bring so much joy and certainly anything but boredom to our household. They love Jesus and have really embrassed him and the teachings. For instance Kya praying the other night for his teacher to get her voice back so she can talk again, and praying the little boy next door might find his bike that was stolen. It makes me smile inside knowing these prayers are his own and come from his heart. Lucy is growing in her own way as well. She knows I would like to have another baby, and tells me that only Jesus can bring me another baby but since I have her still then it won't happen.
Well I think this turned more into a "here's what's on my mind today" then a time table about what's been going on.
Enjoy the slide show. we love you all!

1 comment:

Briana Ward said...

Cute Pictures!!!! Your kids are so beautiful and photogenic :)