Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thank you

Im not sure how to respond back to comments when you all leave them. Although, I figured I would just write a note to everyone. It means so much to read comments that contain love and support. Thankyou. Today we had a pretty good day. As some of you know I use to have laser hair done....then the company I went to went bankrupt and all of our money was lost not to mention I was half done ;) So I bought a Tria, it came today. Jeremy is a great tech and it was so nice to get that going again. We
enjoyed staying around the house. Tomorrow I will have to post some pictures of our new edition. His name is "skipper", he is a very itty bitty long hair chihuahua. At 10 weeks old he weighs in at a whopping 1lb. All black except for the little white chest hair. Collai...has accepted him and is really cute with him. She might be trying to play a little too rough at times, but she makes up for that by cleaning his eyeballs (a very chihuahua affectinate gesture). Hes a really good puppy.....never has had a accident in the house, sleeps through the night, and seems to really love everyone. Like I said I will get some photos up tomorrow. In away he is theraputic for me, both Jeremy and I are suckers for dogs especially puppies. He brings me joy and right now his joy is greeted with open arms.
He went to sleep with Kya tonight, although to avoid any mishaps (falling from the bed, or being accidently rolled on top of) we took him out.
Right now he and Collai are both chewing on the same bone in their crate. toooo cute
good night

No comments: