Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Time For Change



Well there is always that time I think every girl feels it is time to change the "do". It didn't exactly turn out what I had in mind, although it's done. I was just going to let it grow long while we were here in Hawaii....but it just sometimes takes way too long to do. So I went and had 5-6" cut off. The funny part is only one person has noticed besides Jeremy and the kids. (thanks Briana)
Makes me wonder if cutting it was the wrong thing to do. But whats done is done now. Tell me what you think! OH but i have exciting news, the same day my hair was cut off I was able to buy a size 8 jeans. That was a nice feeling. Maybe the walking is paying off. Even Collai has benefited from all the walks.

7 comments:

Damon said...

I love it! You make me want to cut my hair!...But I can't imagine getting to size 8 ever again! Congratulations!

Briana Ward said...

I like it!!!! As I was sitting behind you I was thinking how cute it looked, Jeremy (my Jeremy) even turned to me and said I should cut mine :)

Jen-Knee said...

Love it! And there must be something in the air as I'm going to change my hair on Tuesday. I only hope it will look as good as yours.

And big congrats on the size 8, I hope you screamed with joy when you zipped them up.

Amy Collins said...

It looks great...are you happy with the back too? You always have cute hair no matter if it is long or short, you are good with hair. Good for you and the size 8 stuff....man I'm far from that! Miss you!

Angela said...

Thanks everyone for making me feel good. I didn't go quite as shoet as I should have in the back. Next time I will have her cut it shorter. Although there is a slight A-line. I can see it when it's straight...although I have so much wave it's hard to see when it's dry.

Hey I was wondering if I respond back to you all, do you get the message?

Unknown said...

I love how you are always changing your hairstyle. I am too afraid to do mine. I haven't cut it in years! And that's awesome about the jeans. It's always great to feel like a hot mom.

People only see your response if they have marked the "Email follow-up comment" box. But they will get everyone's comments that post, not just yours.

Rayna said...

Hey I don't know how I've missed soo many of your post. I just got caught up! Great hair do! Love the poem!
Trust in your Heavenly Father to get you through this time of trial and soon you will have a new spirit in your home!
Congrats, wish I could have one more! Take care!
Love the island pics!