Friday, August 15, 2008

A Fun Night at The Fair


Tonight was military appreciation night at the Monterey County Fair. So I forced everyone to go! We got in for free, then the unlimited ride passes which are normally $25 were on sale for $10.
So we were pretty excited about the instant savings. It was so pretty, it had to be one of the best looking fairs I have ever been. There was green grass that the rides were sitting on, and not only that it was a really big fair. They had an entire kids carnival which was completely different from the adult carnival.
The kids had a fun time riding all the rides, and they are so different. Infact they did not go on a single ride together, Lucy plays it safe and Kya has no fear at all. The faster the better. The highlight was when he went on the lightening ride (which is way fast) he had to go without one of us because we did not have bracelets. Although as soon as he sat in his seat a cute little brown hair girl walked right up to him and asked to sit with him. My first thought was "oh no she should be sitting on the inside so Kya doesnt smash her to death" but then again, she probably weighs more then him anyway. The pictures of the ride say it all.




There were also a ton of really cute animals to look at. I dont know why I think I have time to blog, although I have to stop for right now and take care of business YUCK


1 comment:

Amy Collins said...

That looks like a lot of fun, I wish I was there and not here that is for sure. Today is going to be a long day and I feel like crap...maybe I shouldn't write those kind of things on a blog uh.