Monday, August 11, 2008

A Trip to Lake Solano......sort of

Well we had a great time taking a spontaneous trip to Fairfield this weekend. The plan was to go to Lake Solano to have a nice picnic and just let the kids all romp around together. Stacey did a awesome job preparing the whole food portion.....oh and Amy brought brownies. And as for me and my family we did a great job at basically spoiling the initial plans. We had to bring our dogs because Collai is due to have her puppy any day. We drove the 20 minute winding rode all the way to the lake......to get there and find out that there are no dogs aloud. I'm not sure why nothing ever goes right for Jeremy and I ...........but I felt bad because we ended up just going to a random park in Vacaville. But the park was beautiful.....and the kids did have fun together, the dogs did too. The slide show tells the rest of the story. I will get that soon. Dont worry Stacey I didnt put the pictures of you bending over picking up all the napkins that were blowing off the picnic table.

No comments: