Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mr Puppy has finially come



We call him "Chancey" (short for chance). We were never intentially trying to get Collai pregnant, although there was always a chance it would happen when she was so young. This morning at 5:00am her water broke in our bed of course....
She labored quietly for about an hour then got up all of a sudden like she was going to poop and out came some little legs. Yes it was breech! I was so afraid right then expecting the worse. Although she managed to push him out then she left him lying there still attached. Jeremy had to pull the placenta out, and then about a half hour later she finially cleaned up the baby and fed it. But she had me worried for a moment. Right now they are doing great, we are all adjusting to the new guy being here. Im just so thankful it's alive, healthy and that it came today and not right when the movers come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's so tiny! So are you going to keep him or give him away? When do you move? I wish I could come and see you before you go, but I guess that just means I'll have to come out to Hawaii and see you!